Thursday 29 March 2012

Work Update

Hi all,
Just thought I'd write a quick update on the status of our house. The wife & I went past there today to see whats going on. They have plastics sheets all over the windows & doors and are in the process of painting our house. They have also done all the water proofing in the bathrooms & toilet & laundary. I couldn't see inside much so im not to sure how many rooms have been done. We have a site meeting on monday so it will be good to see how it looks and voice our concerns with that and other things. unfortunately I dont have any new photo's so hopefully i can get some at our site meeting.

2 comments:

  1. hi Harvest, your house looks amazing, love the weatherboards, I am very jealous as I wanted them. Also love the decking, looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, were very happy with the outside. cant wait to get inside and see whats going on.

    ReplyDelete